<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, November 08, 2007

Okay, once again I've broken my promise to post regularly but I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I think I want to redefine what my blog is about but I'm not sure yet what that'll be. But anyway, while I'm pondering that, enjoy a couple of pics that my sister finally sent me from the Gwen Stefani concert. It's only a few but hopefully I'll get more from her later but probably not until after her wedding is over since she's gone completely psycho mad on plans for that at the moment.



This pic doesn't really show off her gorgeous kimono-ish outfit though...



Our Gwen paraphernalia!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?