<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's here, it's here, it's here!

Resident Evil: Extinction is coming to town!

I really liked the first two Resident Evils, especially the first one, and I'm a huge fan of Milla Jovovich, ever since Fifth Element. I like her long, it's a strong yet beautiful look. I think she's awesome.

I'm not so sure about Resident Evil: Extinction, though. From what I've seen of the trailers, it doesn't look like it'll be as good as the first two, definitely not the first one. But someone on the Internet said it was awesome, and since I'm not hyping up too much about it, maybe it would turn out good. I'll let you know more when the movie finally hits cinemas here and I'll go take a peek.

Watch out for Milla's shorts in the movie, they're from her clothing line Jovovich-Hawk.



Another thing which saddens me is when I was listening to the radio the other day. They have this woman in Germany who gets to interview all the latest stars come on every week and she plays clips of her interviews with people like Jessica Alba, Shia LaBeouf and others. She had interviewed Milla and she didn't have many nice things to say about her, adding that she felt Milla was beautiful but cold and that she heard a rumour that Bruce Willis's nickname for Milla is Milla Bitch.

:O

That's not nice to hear. I hope it's not true. Also, that is probably the first bad thing I have ever heard said about Milla. And I'm not much of a big fan of the German woman myself, Nina Liebold, so I'm reserving opinion on this.

Comments:
Nice Blog :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?