<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 05, 2007

I stayed up a little later than I really should have last night and so I had to pay for it today! I'm exhausted. And I could have just slept in this morning instead of coming in for work because all our computers had gone down and we couldn't get them to work until way after noon. So we all had to stay late for work today and we kept getting these irky problems and everyone was tired and not pleased and wanted to go home. Even our IT guy, who came in shortly after five to fix our Outlook, which suddenly decided to shut itself off as well, could be heard sighing and cursing in fustration.

Really, what a way for my last day at this job to end.

But I will be back tomorrow, anyway, to train up the new guy.

And one of my colleagues started handing around these almond and spice flavoured cookies to calm everyone down. They were delicious! The spice made it taste like curry in a cookie. It sounds weird but was really good. Now it's making me crave proper curry though.

Anyway, to chill out before I go to bed, I'm watching some music videos on YouTube. I love this song I just found that was on Amy Winehouse's old album - it's called In My Bed. I love the song, I love the video set in an old hotel, it reminds me of all those stories and shows about the going-ons and people-interactions in a hotel. The music is so chilled too, it makes me think of those warm summer starry nights under the trees and bougainvilleas in full bloom in the backyard of the Gutter Philosopher and Pharrell's old house. Those were the days!



And this is another song which I just can't stop from continuously playing in my head these days. Aerosmith's Crazy! Now this one really brings back old memories. I've made this song my ringtone now.



This is the director's cut, though I actually prefer the original.

As you can see, all music videos were stolen from YouTube.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?