<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, June 22, 2007

Winter Wear

The weather is getting much, much, much colder these days and I have actually finally turned my heater on and even got out the electric blanket (which is more like one long strip that goes in the middle of the bed than a proper blanket). I thought of heading out today to do a little shopping for warm clothes now that it's so cold but it's gray and gloomy today and also raining so I doubt if I will.

I've been going through fashion blogs again, looking for inspiration for winter, since I haven't yet gotten the knack of styling it up for winter, I always feel it's so boring! Most of the time everything's hidden under the same old jackets. But I did come up with some stuff I like and I found this - the cutest fox jacket ever!



I really love how the fox goes around the collar and drapes down at one side like that. I doubt very much if I could find something like that in stores here or even afford it though! And I love how her hair matches the fox. I hope it's faux, that's all I'm saying!



Another type of winter wear that I'm loving at the moment is billowing sleeves. It looks really comfy and can be worn over other layers of long sleeves without causing that constricted rumpled-sleeved look. I haven't found anything like that yet but then again I've been avoiding the shops lately because I didn't want to spend money! I'm in the mood to shop a little now though. But I really shouldn't buy more jackets - I've got plenty of good jackets from the last couple of years and it's only a matter of mixing and matching with other clothes and accessories to give 'em a fresh look.

Both pictures above are from The Sartorialist blog (link on sidebar).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?