<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jeans, jeans, jeans

I am supposed to be writing letters and stuff today, but I am doing what I do best: procrastinating. So instead of doing what I should be doing, I'm flipping through various fashion sites (I'm so into fashion blogs now, especially streetwear, because these are the best: people are always at their most creative in real life, not in photoshopped magazines, and when I do have the time, which may be today since I am procrastinating, I will put up the links to some of my favourite fashion blogs) and working several nonsense quizzes and so on.

And then I came upon this site which gives you a quiz to determine your perfect jeans. They came up with 71 pairs of jeans which are supposed to be my perfect fit - which is really more than a girl can ask for, since it's always so hard for me to find jeans that fit me perfectly (or fit me perfectly for more than a day without suddenly growing baggy on me). Unfortunately, I'm not really in a jeans-buying mood lately, since I'm swaying towards the soft feel of pants these days, so I won't buy any of these jeans at the moment and thus will not be able to tell any of you if these jeans really are my perfect fit. But if I ever do want to buy jeans again, I will definitely look up this quiz again.





Here are three of the 71 pairs of jeans that are my fit: From Top to Bottom: DKNY Stretch So-Low-Lita Jeans, Calvin Klein Stretch Straight-Leg Jeans, Baby Phat Rhinestone Belt Jeans.

Take the test at Zafu.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?