<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, June 27, 2007



I just found out that Belgian supermodel Anouck Lepere will be marrying British Dazed and Confused magazine co-founder and editor Jefferson Hack!

I didn't even know they were a couple!

One thing I must say for Jefferson is he certainly can pick 'em. He used to date Kate Moss and is the father of her child, Lila Grace. And Anouck is another one of my favourite models - I love her, especially after seeing her in the Hugo Boss Deep Red perfune ad. Granted, that was partly because I love the colour red but I really like that she has a strong, beautiful look.



Can't say that much for the actual smell of the perfume, though. When I tried it at the store, it just reminded me of the fever medicine that I had to take as a child and which I really hated, so no go there.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?