<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I got Neil Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors out of the library this weekend and read it in two days. I would have tried to space it out over a few more days but I just couldn't put it down. It's a collection of short stories and I really enjoyed them. The innocent be warned, though - there's quite a bit of sex in these stories, which you wouldn't have expected after seeing that innocent-seeming picture of his on the inside of the book cover. Then again, he was a "young journalist" when I was barely one years old so I imagine he probably isn't as young as his picture makes him out to be now.

One of the things I liked best was that he had so many stories in this book - everytime I finish one, I was pleased to find out there were more. Now the book I really want to get my hands on is American Gods but since the library doesn't have it, I'll probably have to get one of the bookshops to order it in for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?