<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Meanwhile, back in the Treasure Workshop ...
I finally uploaded my pictures! So this is a picture of my brand-new bracelet...but I'm not completely pleased with it because the last green stone at the left end has fallen apart - just sawed itself into two on the wire. I think it was the way they punctured the hole in the stone but all the same I am very peeved. It's supposed to be a semi-precious stone and I don't know all that much about stones but aren't they supposed to be pretty tough? So there is one stone less and the crimp is visible but other than that it's still all right. The colours don't show up as well as they do in real life but it's a nice shiny stoney bracelet. :)


And this is a picture of the butterfly necklace that I made for my sister ... as you can see, it's similar to mine because we both got the same butterfly pendants but she has requested a leather cord for hers.



And these are the earrings I made for her:


They are selling something like these in the malls ... I saw it the other day, we must all be buying from the same bead-sellers. But they had nice wire wrap loops connecting the beads to the ear-hooks whereas mine are clumsily done loops because I haven't got the hang of it yet! Oh well, practice, practice, practice ...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?