<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, June 16, 2007

Here's a little announcement for Circley Square, she has two new websites up now, called Super Couch Potato and Tone Deaf Critic, which offers TV and music reviews and news. I'm having a little trouble putting the links in this post but I have put them up on my sidebar, along with the other links so go visit her and support her and link on to her too! Muah!

Comments:
Haha awww, thank you my dear! Yes yes, everybody go support me! I'm awesome!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?