<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Duchess got me to join Facebook because Sheryl had pics of us from our last time together in Perth. Going through Facebook reminded me of Friendster and I logged in today and added some new pics and stuff. Then I went through my friends' profiles and gosh! Look at y'all. You're all so beautiful! Everyone's grown up and gotten even more gorgeous than ever and it's so amazing how we've all matured and become these amazing people. I am so proud of you, guys! Hugz!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?