<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, June 15, 2007

Birthday Babes
Happy birthday to Potatoes whose birthday was yesterday! Hope you had a great time at Sky Bar. I wished I was there to celebrate with you and CircleySquare and everyone else! And to gossip about how you-know-who lost his shopkeeper!

It's also my housemate's birthday today. A friend of hers brought a cake over at midnight from Michel's Patisserie. I have to say I'm not too impressed with the cake, I thought it was rather tasteless but then again I think it was a sponge cake masquerading as some kind of chocolate cake so maybe that's why.

It's not Sheryl's birthday but she's over in Canada right now and trying to get used to the big city life and find an apartment and scour for hot guys (of which, so far, she reports there are none) so let's hope she settles in soon and prepare the way for us to come and visit her and paaaarty!!!

Comments:
Yeah it wasn't the same without you there - it would have been more than fun to make fun, err I mean support, whatstheirface about their lost shopkeeper! Also, we got to meet the thief that night!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?