<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, May 21, 2007

We watched Acccepted and 16 Blocks this weekend. Both turned out to be pretty good movies, actually! Mos Def's character in 16 Blocks is the best. And I ate lots of chips. I have discovered this totally addictive French Onion chips in the Spud Market in Baldivis which are the BEST. They're so salty and yummy, Niv and I have been attacking them without stopping. The Gutter Philosopher rolled his eyes when I bought two bags this weekend and threw them into his trolley of healthy fresh fruit and vegetables but he ended up eating some as well - like usual!

I am also looking for chamomile tea. Now that winter is here, I am looking for yummy teas, maybe caramel lattes, which are the only kind of hot coffee I will touch because it's sweet and doesn't taste like coffee. I'm always reading about herbal teas and I want to try them to see if they're any good. I'm a bit doubtful about the taste but I've read that chamomile tea has a nice apple taste to it so maybe I'll try that first.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?