<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh, check out the effect of the picture I put on the post below.

This is the very first time I have ever posted a picture using Picasa on Blogger. The first time Picasa came onto Blogger, I got scared of it because it just looks unbelievably complicated, well to me anyway. Technology always scares me. But either they've made it easier to use since or it's just me taking the effort to press the little image button in the tools section and realizing it was easy to use after all - so voila! I'm excited. More images should be coming up soon.

I am also putting spaces between my paragraphs. That might help to make things easier to read. Everyone complains that there are too many little red words on a black background but I like my layout and just can't be bothered to change it right now. The fact that I'm actually updating my blogs is effort enough right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?