<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bead Me Up, Scottie, I'm Coming Through.
Last weekend I went to an arts and crafts and bead fair with my sister. It was pretty fun ... I decided it was time for me to start making my own jewelry because I've always wanted to, sometimes there are just some things you want but you can't get because no one else has designed it yet! It was pretty pricey getting started though, all those little things and the pliers and all that can add up to quite a bit. And I probably spent more than I should. Actually, I've spent way more than I should have over the past five days. That's it - no more shopping for me!

Anyway, these are the first items I made.




I love my new dragon earrings. I like the way the dragons are shaped, curling so, as if they're alive, as if they're moving. They're cool.

I might change the chain on the butterfly necklace though because if you look closely, you can see the little hole at the bottom of the pendant, so I can actually make a more creative necklace using that extra hole as well. But, hey, I'm a beginner, so I'll take it slow now and make changes later. The best part about all this is that I can also now repair some other jewelry that I have which has been damaged in some way or other.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?