<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hooray!!!


I've finally managed to sign onto blogger. FINALLY. For the past couple of nights, I don't know why but everything on the Blogger homepage loaded except for that one crucial little square where I'm supposed to sign on. It was really annoying.


I was talking with the Lost Smoker the other day, getting updates on his life, and told him that for a guy who hates soap operas and TV dramas like the O.C., Melrose Place, the Bold and the Beautiful, etc., his life was awfully a lot like a soap opera. It's practically the stuff that TV scriptwriters dream about. I don't know why it's like that, all these things just keep happening to him. It's not as if he even goes out and looks for them. He's like a magnet or something. A soap opera magnet. Haha! That's damn ironic for him.


Anyway, it was so funny what happened to him the other day. He was supposed to film a documentary with his group for film class and they took off into the wilds of WA - okay, to one of those towns outside Perth - to film this guy who charms snakes or plays around with snakes or something. A snake guy. Anyway, what happened was that the snake guy ended up getting bitten by a snake while they were there. I said something along the lines of "That would really make great footage for your documentary" but unfortunately they didn't get it on film.


Hmm. It just occured to me that I forgot to ask whether the snake guy was all right. At that time, I was really just laughing my head off. Hmm. That doesn't say much for my caring human nature.


I'll ask the Lost Smoker the next time I see him. Better late than never, no?


Speaking of better late than never, I just realized I forgot everyone's birthdays that happened in March. Sorry, all you Pisceans!


I really need to get one of those birthday calendar things otherwise I'm going to keep forgetting everyone's birthdays. I also assumed I had forgotten my dad's birthday but luckily that's just coming up and my sister just reminded me so we are going to send a French blueberry cheesecake to him through this delivery company along with flowers for my mom on Mother's Day. Because men are so incredibly difficult to buy presents for. Honestly.


Let's see. I wished Circley Square a happy birthday a few days ... or maybe a week ... after her birthday. Apple's and the Lost Smoker's aren't until June or July-ish ... everyone else's isn't until the end of the year I think ... I feel really guilty about missing my brother's birthday. But I know what I will do - I will buy him the hardcover copy of Frank Miller's 300 and post it to him along with a card begging for forgiveness.




There!


If you were a 15-year-old male, you'd like this won't you? I hope. Or maybe he's 16. Crap. Maybe I'll send him a Sin City book too. That'd get his blood racing. I think my brother needs to incorporate some badass into his character. It'd be cool to give him one of those adrenaline presents, like a day of rock climbing or white water rafting or something but that'd be wasted on him, he won't even go.


Maybe I'll get him a tattoo. If mom doesn't kill me first. Or try to kill me later.

Comments:
Well you can ease your mind knowing I forgive you for forgetting my birthday. :P
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?