<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 22, 2007

As of the moment, I am loving the Gym Class Heroes.



How great are their songs? The first I ever heard of them was when I saw their Cupid's Chokehold video. How cute are those two little cupids? Then I heard some of their other songs and I liked most of them just as much. And how hot is Travis? Hot, hot, hot. Rawr! That's kind of like what the Gutter Philosopher's hair would look like if it grew out some more.



Cool hair, awesome jacket.

And they're coming heeere! On Gwen Stefani's tour! Now, this is a concert I won't mind shelling cash out for. Problem is, I can't think of anyone who'd be willing to come with me to see Gym Class Heroes and Gwen. Maybe GCH, but not Gwen. Sigh. If anyone would be willing to accompany me, message me ASAP!

I'm just listening to Mazzy Star's Sweet Jane and that reminds me of Natural Born Killers because the song was featured there, and that reminds me of Woody Harrelson. And that reminded me of how I recently found on he was in Cheers. I nearly fell over when I found that out. From the pub where everybody knows your name to a Natural Born Killer! I bet that's the kind of transformation Justin Timberlake is searching very hard for. :)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?