<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, March 15, 2007

What rough luck.
I tried to log onto my old e-mail account, the one that everyone keeps sending so much junk to that I practically have a phobia of checking it now. And guess what? It's been so long since I've checked on it that I've forgotten my password.
Damn!
It used to be such a bloody familiar password too. I think it was a pretty nice password too. And the worst part of it is, when Yahoo was trying to confirm my identity to give me a new password, I realized I had entered rubbish for my address and postcode and date of birth and all that. Oops. Stuff I won't remember now. Why didn't I enter the correct birth of date when I had first signed up for the e-mail?
Crap. I sent Yahoo an e-mail but I'm dying at the thought that the technicians or whoever are probably sniggering when they read my e-mail. Crap.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?