<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oh, well.
I remembered my password after all.
I don't think Yahoo's technicians will be too happy with me, though.
eep.
As usual, there were a million e-mails in there waiting for me to delete all of them. Why doesn't the spamming filter block out all that spam???
And I've only just been forced to update my blog into a google account. Now I'm so confused by the state of my blog. It all seems so terribly complicated. Technology never ceases to confuse me.
Help!
I am a Luddite, that I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?