<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, July 14, 2006

Yes, I think I am falling sick. :( The cold is finally wearing off although now it feels as if I'm developing a slight sore throat. Oh, come on! I haven't even smoked anything in ages!!! Ah well, guess I should stay home and laze by the heater until I get over this. I've stocked up on soup and bread and tuna and oven-baked fruit bars so I'm all set! Yay!
And I've finally gotten Limewire so hooray, hooray. Ricardo said to get Azeurus but I went on the website, got frightened by the amount of computer-speak that I couldn't recognize/understand, left asap and went straight to nice old user-friendly Limewire. It's slowed down my PC considerably though. I got some cool Nightmares on Wax songs and the Xhibit songs from the Domino soundtrack.
The Lost Smoker is also on a pirating rampage! He's busy ripping dozens of CDs of music and movies on some new software that he got a while back. Pirate L.S.: He doesn't have a wooden leg but he does have a broken leg!
Tomorrow I'm going vintage shopping with my sistah, which is a good/bad thing, depending on how you look at it. Good thing - clothes, clothes, clothes! Bad thing - I'm not suppose to buy anymore!
Speaking of which, I finally got that storage bin and shelf. I'm actually totally unpacked right now, except for some of my clothes, which are still waiting for my landlord to put together that shelf. The room is finally coming together and I'm so enjoying it right now. Yay!
It's a pretty gloomy day today though. I think the afternoon is set for showers. All the more reason to just curl up at home and chill out. Maybe watch a movie. I'm actually in the mood for shisha but it's just way too cold for that at the mo (although I think today is considerably warmer than the past few days) and anyway all my charcoal is at the Gutter Philosopher's house and my tobacco has gone missing. And I'm having that sore throat anyway. Sigh.
My sistah has suggested tea with lemon in it. But do I really want to slice up a whole lemon just for a couple of slices in my cup? What will I do with the rest of the lemon? Do I really have the energy to slice up a lemon now? Ah, the life of a lazy-dee.
I just checked a map which displays the locations in Israel and Lebanon which have been bombed. It looks like Israel is getting hammered more than Lebanon is but a lot of Lebanon's civil structures, like bridges and the highway and the airport, are getting destroyed. You know all those pictures in the news recently of kids with horrific injuries from the bombings and gunfire? I had a brilliant idea the other day. To sort out this fight, we should take all the Israeli kids and put them in front of the Israelites. Then we take all the Lebanese kids (or all the Muslim kids, if you want to be general about this and put a stop to all Israeli-Muslim warfare and not just the current one between Israel and Lebanon) and put them in front of the Lebanese soldiers. Then we tell them: since the majority of those who seem to be getting hurt are the KIDS, we might as well save them the trouble of having the Muslims kill the Jewish kids and vice versa. Instead, the Israelis can gun down their own kids and the Muslims can gun down theirs. See how they like it when it's their own children they have to shoot down. Then, we hire a platoon of tough old women to spank them hard and put them all in isolation for the next ten years with only a crust of bread and a cup of water each day. THEN that's when we'll finally have peace.
Men and their guns. Pfft. What they're really crying out for is not peace or power but a good hard spanking that'll leave them unable to sit down for weeks. Children, really.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?