<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 06, 2006

Oh my goodness, I just glanced up across the computer lab and some girl sitting at a computer with her back to me is reading something entitled 'The Pleninodal Sinus of the Penis'. At least I think it says Pleninodal or something like that because she scrolled down before I could make out the letters. I wonder what that is all about.
Anyway, I'm just trying to lull the hours away before going home because home is currently boring since there's no Internet and I'm not in the mood for anything productive. My productivity is spent through errands and all today. I had a major health scare this week when the Health Office called me up and asked me to return for a second test. What was wrong? No one else I know gets called in for a second test! But when I got to the office, all shaking with trepidation, they told me there had been a mistake, there was no need for a second test, and my health results were good and all ready for me to pick up today. Whew.
The Pirates of the Carribean 2 is out today!!! Note: Must make Gutter Philosopher take me to watch this. He's already squirmed his way out of several movie dates. Grrr. If he repeats this mistake, his loss will become some other guy's gain! Mark my words, GP!
Oh, that reminds me. Scary thing. As GP and I were heading to the bus stop this Tuesday, we passed by a creepy guy coming from the opposite direction and staring at us in a very aggressive kind of way. As we walked past him, he very obviously and purposely closed in on me and bumped my shoulder. Extremely hard. I got pissed and said, "He bumped me! Did you notice that?" to GP. The guy then turned around and walked straight back to us, obviously spoiling for a fight. GP moved away (to protect the girly girl aka moi) and they both started talking/arguing. I was rooting for GP to punch his face out because creepy guy is half the size of GP but the convo ended with creepy guy walking away, which I was kind of glad of because if anything had happened to GP, I'd feel dead guilty. Even though it is all creepy guy's fault. I still feel pissed off thinking about it. I hope the creepy guy gets run over by a truck. Jerk. Ricardo and Pharrell were very amused by the story and Columbian Dude started wafting on about these slum kids and their messed up lives (he's doing social studies and we had picked him up from his stint as a social studies teacher when we told him the story). So now I feel sorry for creepy guy because he's obviously from a messed up place but nonetheless I won't mind punching his face out. Just once. Before he gets sent off to rehab or whatever.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?