<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's a cold night and I am tired and warming my feet with the heater and thinking I should do something productive but I just want to relax and do mindless things...
And I think I may be catching Pui Li's flu bug because I was with her all day yesterday and she was pretty sick as well. Nevertheless, we managed to have sushi, ate ice-creams, ran around in the freezing cold and saw Superman. Does Brandon Routh look like a mannequin or what??? He looks positively plastic! Kate Bosworth, on the other hand, looked absolutely gorgeous. (All right, to give him credit, Brandon Routh looked pretty good too. If only he looked human. But then, he can't, he's playing an alien! haha!) Back to Kate: loved her clothes, loved her hair, loved her make-up. Loved those shoes!!!
Anyway, I've been running around in freezing 11 C weather today and am now sneezing nonstop. And this house isn't exactly insulated either. Correction: it's plain not. My landlord hasn't gotten around to that yet. And my fluffy bed socks are at the Gutter Philosopher's! Sigh...
So that leaves me sitting at my desk, continuously blowing my nose and aiming crumpled-up tissues into my wastebasket aka a plastic bag full of junk pretending to be a wastebasket. And I have been making perfect shots all night long! Oops, that one lodged in the (not working) printer. There goes my perfect record.
Oh yes, and I've managed to buy a bookshelf! Well, a small one, with just about three shelves to its name, four counting the top of it. And that is NOT enough for all my stuff. I plan on getting one of those big plastic storage bins to stuff all my books and papers and files and random junk and various electrical cables which I have no idea how I managed to have accumulated and no idea what uses they can possible be for, and another small shelf and then I'll be set! And, by the way, I went into Crazy Clark's Discount Store to see if I could get any other cheap shelves/bins, and they were all pretty darn pricy. Discount, I think not. Pffft.
Oh my goodness, this is the funniest thing ever! I can't believe I never saw this before but the Lost Smoker's initials actually spell G.A.G. This is hilarious! This has made my night! God bless middle names. Ahahaha!
:)
I don't think he's too pleased with me right now.
Oh, by the way, I finally brought out the meditation kit that Baby Bro's dad bought me last year when I accompanied his mom to a meditation seminar. I've been reading the booklets in that kit every now and then and finally decided now was the time to play the meditation CD and actually try...meditating. It was very soothing, very nice and it did sort of refresh me. But I also fell asleep in the middle of the third meditation and woke up during the fourth. But it was a refreshing sleep. That was fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?