<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, June 10, 2006

When I am on the computer at home, I noticed with much annoyance that the pictures on all my blogs and websites never come up. They become irritating squares of white or squares of black with a small white box with a red x in the middle at the upper left-hand corner. But when I check it on, say, the Duchess's or the Lost Smoker's computers or the pcs at uni, they come out perfectly fine. Why are my pictures not loading for me? Is anyone else having this problem with pictures on my website? Well, let's hope you're not because I have absolutely no idea how to fix this problem. Blast html. Blast.
Well, anyway, at least I have finally recalled my tagboard password and have deleted those annoying spammers from my tagboard. Hooray! I spit on thee, blasted spammers!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?