<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, June 10, 2006

Oh, and friends, guess what has happened! Something which I am so excited about. A literary agency is considering my novel for representation! I am thrilled to bits. Well, they are only reading a few chapters now and will get back to me in about eight to ten weeks to tell me if they like it or if they want to stomp it into the dust until it tears to many pieces with their feet, but I still find it very exciting. After all, I am only a NOVICE. Still, it's awesome because they have actually answered my query letter and agreed to let me submit something to them. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best!
In the meanwhile, if you want to, do go to Darkschunt (enter the portal on the right) and read a few chapters of the fiction I've put up there many centuries ago. It's been a long while since I've updated anything and I just noticed a few spelling and grammar mistakes around which I really should get around to fixing (hey, this one was just a for-pleasure thing, unlike my novel which I promise I have spent hours and days and weeks proofreading) but it's a fun read (I hope) so do go check it out!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?