<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, June 02, 2006

It's been cold these past couple of weeks, as I mentioned in my last post. Yep, I'm writing two posts, to make up for the fact that it's been absolutely ages since I've blogged! On Monday, it was particularly freezing, everyone was tossed about by the wind.
One wonderful thing I've discovered is the hot chocolate dispensed by the vending machines by the humanities buildings on campus. It's yummy! I wonder that I never tried it before. The Duchess and I had three cups each the other day while we were in the newsroom - the Duchess was printing some stuff out for her report and I was working on my CV. Yep, I've made over my resume, it looks way more professional now and let's hope I impress someone and get myself a cushy job!
I've gotten hungrier as the cold sets in, it's to be expected but I've been absolutely ravenously hungry. It's terrible. I wish I wasn't, it's a pain having to cook and all, and I had been planning to save on grocery shopping. But now it's time again to stock up on hot soups and lots of meaty, yummy carbs to satisfy my monstrous appetite. I had better not gain any weight! The one good thing is that I'm in the mood for veges these days. How strange but how nice and healthy for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?