<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oh, I totally forgot to add! After that huge chicken pox scare with my flatmate, I had to go to the uni medical centre to get a check-up and they did a blood test on me to see if I had the virus. Well, I didn't, hooray, but the needle left a huge, painful bruise in my arm...it's gigantic and dark blue and green and purple and red...all very violent colours, and everyone that I've shown it to has reacted with horror and gone "Man, they fucked it up!"
So today, I'm going down again to subject myself to a vaccine for chicken pox and to demand of the nurse, "What the hell did you do to me?!?" I mean, I've heard it's normal to get bruises when you've been given a shot, but honestly, this is one huge scary bruise. It's worse than some hickies I've seen. And it makes me wonder, do I honestly want the medical centre to give me another two shots (for the chicken pox vaccine) after that first horrific shot with its subsequent horrific bruise? Do I honestly want two more horrific bruises? That hurt like hell?
Oh, and another thing I forgot! I played the best-ever prank upon the Gutter Philosopher last week! On Friday, as I was walking across the uni parking lot, I spotted his car and, mischevious idea brewing, raced over and scribbled a hasty love note from a "secret admirer". It went something like this: "My dearest ---, You don't know me, but I've loved you since the first day I set eyes on you in the pub ---. I love your beautiful green eyes, your voice like thunder. I hope this doesn't freak you out but I just had to tell you how I feel. Someday, perhaps, we can be together. I know you have a beautiful girlfriend - " *ahem* "- but it's okay, we can kill her. Ever Lovingly Yours, Your Secret Admirer."
Ignoring the weird looks I was getting from some of the other people in the parking lot, I did my best to disguise my handwriting, then folded the note and stuck it in his windshield, then made a quick escape!
And, would you believe it, the idiot got into his car, drove all the way home, and didn't see the note until the next morning.
And the next day, as I was walking home from uni, again I caught sight of his car! Obviously, I had to leave a second note from his secret admirer. About twenty minutes later, I get a call from him, going "Have you been leaving weird notes on my car?!?"
Me (in my most innocent voice): "Weird notes? On your car? What are you talking about?"
And he's going on and on about some psycho who's been leaving notes for him on his car, talking about how she wants to kill me, and how she knows where he lives (because the idiot thought the "psycho" had left the first note on his car in the middle of the night because he didn't see it until the next morning) and as I pretend shock and innocence, I did my best not to collapse laughing in the middle of the Duchess's flat.
Anyway, I had to finally let him know it was me and he goes "Oh, I knew it was you all along!" What a liar!!! You were freaked out, GP, you know you were!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?