<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I've just been about exhausted this weekend...with Friday and Saturday nights being *birthday nights* and then Saturday and Sunday being spent working on production for the uni newspaper... but now I've just been about done, done, done, and it's the beginning of the 2-week break... well, for me anyway!!! *BEAMS*
Well, more of a three-week break because I'm done so early. Hehehe. Other people like Pharrell and the Gutter Philosopher and my flatmates are still working hard for finals and assignments. SUCKERS!!!
Well, after the 2-week break, I'd be pretty busy too, because I just got the role of...features editor!!! For the next production of the paper! Hooray...
Anyway, weekend recap! Friday was spent organising a surprise birthday party for the Duchess who turns...23!!! She was well and properly surprised :) and nearly fell backwards over Mystery Wolf when we shouted "SURPRISE!" at her. And we got her *kind of drunk* but not satisfactorily drunk, so we'll do that another time, so the Duchess, you had better watch out!!!
We also have loads of great videos of the party with the Duchess being drunk and us waking Pastel Boxers up and all kinds of other rubbish. *beams*
Then it was Saturday and work all day before heading to a joint birthday party for Nanny Bones and Shuddup. As usual with those kind of parties, it would never be complete with someone getting into a fight, in this case, the Coloured Fringe and some random guy whose name I do not know. What happened was: Random Guy entered the bathroom with a girl, Colored Fringe and the Dancer started pounding on the door and yelling raucously and the next time I turned around, Random Guy came racing out of the bathroom and started fighting with the Coloured Fringe. All very interesting. What I wanted to know was, why, with three or four bedrooms available in the house, couldn't Random Guy and his girl use one of the bedrooms instead of using the tiny bathroom?!?
Anyway, I didn't get home till almost three and had to get up at ten the next day for more work on the production and by the time I got home, I was so tired and grumpy and urgh...the weather pretty much sucked too. And I was getting to the end of The Magus, which so bloody hell depressed me...but everyone, it's a good book! Yay for the Lost Smoker for recommending it to me! But anyway, the weather is still cold, but I'm no longer tired and I have no more work to do and the break is here so things are looking up! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?