<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, March 31, 2006

Paul Van Dyk was fantastic, totally awesome! It was held at the Capitol, a club I've never been to, with red lamps and lighting that maked it look kind of like the Onyx Bar in Subi, only unlike the Onyx, it wasn't filled with insufferably snobbish posers ;P
Another girl was wearing the same pinstriped hat I was - she didn't look too happy when she saw me with the hat! I couldn't care less myself, I was just having such a good time.
Met a bunch of the Duchess's friends, who are really nice peeps :) Also, the Duchess was on a mission to get herself drunk, downing whiskey coke after whiskey coke, constantly requesting the bartenders for more whiskey in her coke.
Miracle of miracles, I only had two whiskey cokes and a Corona. After that, I was completely alcohol-free and lived on water the rest of the night! It was really a night of moderation - only had three cigarettes, three drinks, and honestly nothing else at all, not even drugs.
I know, I know. I'm shocked too. But I was on such a hyped-up state, I didn't even notice the absence of chemical substances fueling my body. Un-Bel-LEAVE-A-BULL!!!
It ended about four-ish and then we headed to this guy's house. He's from Malaysia too, but he's been in Perth for ages. I met quite a few Malaysia-Perth people last night, awesome! :) We hung about in his house, the poor Duchess was totally starved then and she *gasp* ate! A ham and cheese bun! *GASP GASP GASP*
Okay, I'd better stop this before she smacks me. *grins*
We didn't get back until eight this morning, whereupon I collasped into bed and only woke up a couple of hours ago. It's a cloudy windy day. I'm hoping it won't rain because the Duchess has agreed to come have Thai food with me soon at the restaurant down the street and I really, really want some creamy rice with green curry chicken!
This morning - I mean afternoon that is, since I only woke up around four - my flatmate Aik comes bursting in the door and he stops when he sees me and demands "Have you ever had the chicken pox?"
I stop. "No," I say. Then, suspiciously, "Why? Do you have it?"
He's not sure if he does, but he has red spots all over his face. He's made a doctor's appointment, but as usual, the university clinic is so fully booked that it's not until Monday. Bloody hell! And in the meantime he could infect the entire campus! I screech at him not to come near me and he chases me into my room. I can't get chicken pox - especially not right now - it's production week next week!
Oh, by the way, some of you who have been visiting my blog lately might have noticed that the pictures weren't loading properly. Turns out I had to visit Photobucket and agree to a bunch of whole new conditions, then my pictures could load properly again. So hooray! All is well again. :)
Speaking of pictures, I finally got around to visiting Tom Thumb Hairdryer's online photo album. While his background screen is very lovely and all, I nearly died of horror when I saw how many horrible candid shots of me that he has there. If that little camera of his ever comes near me again, I might very well just grab it and smash it to bits! Bloody hell! Now I know what celebrities who get snapped by the papparazzi and have yucky candid shots of themselves publoished around the world in tabloids feel like. Lol, fie fie candid shots! I can only feel grateful that his photo album has a password on it so not everyone on the Internet can view those shots, more likely only a handful of Italian and Austrian peeps whom I will never meet anyway.
But, horror set aside, it was nice to see those candid shots and remember all the good times we all had last semester! But then half of the shots wouldn't load either. Tom Thumb, fix that album of yours!
All right, everyone, have a good weekend! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?