<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Okay this is a fast one because a certain someone is nagging at me to hurry up and type so that we can leave the Abacus labs. But I don't think I have to worry because Pharrell is busy looking at pictures of the chicks they know on Hi-5, lol.
Anyway, quick update: lousy flight, watched Shopgirl, depressed the hell out of me, took the beef instead of the omelette as my sister warned me to (note to all passengers on MAS flights: TAKE THE BEEF), arrived in Perth, started my internship, um, more or less that's it.
Am crashing at the Gutter Philosopher's bachelor pad for the moment while waiting to get back to my flat. Pharrell is living there too and Tom Thumb Hairdryer is also moving in tomorrow so it'll be a total boys place. I must put up some pink lace and leave cushiony hearts around to remind myself I am still a girl, hehe.
Miss everyone back home!
It's not even hot here. What happened to the dry-as-hell summers? It's way cool. I even get cold at night! The sun is shining brightly but there's a wind. If you're in the shade and you're only wearing shorts and a tank top, you can freeze.
The Soft-Spoken Socializer and his friends came over during the weekend with two bottles of vodka. Pharrell had gotten Captain Morgan's rum and baccardi too so everyone ended up drinking and there were some smokies too. I didn't get that drunk but Pharrell did, lol. We made him go to bed at last but by the next morning, he was up and drinking again, with the Soft-Spoken Socializer, who had crashed over on the couch.
All right, that's it for the mo, Pharrell keeps looking over my shoulder. Over and out!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?