<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, February 27, 2006

It's been a reunion weekend!!!
Met up with Curly Pumpkin, the Ninja Crisis, SweetRhapsody, the Pothead Teddy, Baby Bro, Nanny Bones and everyone else who came back to Perth! The Curly Pumpkin, Ninja Crisis, SweetRhapsody and Pothead Teddy were all here for their graduation ceremonies... congratulations, you little graduates!
The Gutter Philosopher, Soft-Spoken Socializer, E10, and Tom Thumb Hairdryer and I went to the Leederville Hotel on Wed nite...there's a club over there...that was the first time I have been to that place on a wednesday night without being too drunk to remember anything at all...it was arrite I guess, just arrite... and then we went to the Hip-E club...it was cute with rainbow hippy stuff painted on the walls and a volkswagon on the dance floor...but there wasn't a single atm working in either clubs and i had to walk three kms up the road to the nearest atm in my heels...wtf!!!
On friday night we then headed to vl and paramount for tom thumb's last night...he was leaving the next day to go home to Italy. Sniff...miss ya, tom thumb! hope u're having fun living it up in the wintry snowy weather over there... throw a snowball for me!
Speaking of the weather, it's been way hot over here...the weather has gone back to summer again. It's choking hot. I wish I had an air-conditioned car. I wish I have a car, period. People used to ask me if I didn't hate driving everyone around back home when I had a car but personally, I'd rather have a car and be able to drive myself everywhere then having to rely on other people to drive me about. It's so inconvenient. I hate asking people to drive me, I feel so bad about it. And the Gutter Philosopher is always such a grump whenever I ask him to drive me anywhere. Hmph. I should do a Stephan and hide his keys one day, hehe.
So anywya, as I said, tom thumb took off on saturday, dragging his massive bulging suitcase with him and leaving me a complete collection of 61 euro cents. And on saturday night, the gutter philosopher and me went over to euh for drinks at Dewson Boy's flat, whose balcony has a lovely view of a brick wall. The Soft-Spoken Socializer and the Mystery Wolf were also there, along with The Gutter Philosopher's friend from Seychelles, R, who is also staying at EUH and is a really funny guy, and Dewson Boy's ex-flatmate and her cousin. Kat and Gretchel were also there, but they left after a bit, Gretchel to her flat and Kat to change her clothes because we were all heading out to Metro's later on. Sheryl was there too, but she and the Tall One left soon to...bed...;)
So anyway most of us were pretty tired because we had all been clubbing the night before too and I was pretty much exhausted because I have had hardly any sleep plus I've been drinking way too much alcohol for the past three days and had only, like, a couple of glasses of water each day, max. My skin was crying out to me with the dehydration! But we decided to go out anyway, so Dewson Boy, his ex-flatmate, her cousin, Kat, the Soft-Spoken Socializer, myself and the Gutter Philosopher headed out to Metro's. The moment we got there, I just perked up. It must have been the music, which was a hell of a lot better than last week when I was there with the Philipino chicks. I got pleasantly drunk - it was a nice level, I was not too sober nor was I too drunk. Just pleasantly drunk. I want to remain at this level for the rest of the year. It is the perfect level - and I have not experienced that for a long time. Yay!
Anyway, I had to wake up early the next day to meet up with Little Miss SweetRhapsody because someone got kicked out of her hotel and needed to store her stuff at my place! There was a major mix up with communications and we finally found one another at the bus stop. We went over to my flat - everyone's there now except for me and I am probably already known as the flaky flatmate who's never around - again. I really need to move back in - and I suppose I will have to store my stuff on the crappy bathroom shelf that's so way up high, everyone else would have already snagged the good shelves.
Anyway, after lunch with Curly Pumpkin, the Ninja Crisis and Amirul, the Curly Pumpkin took off because she had to catch her flight (miss ya, dear! It was good seeing you again!) and the rest of us went shopping. SweetRhapsody especially went on a major shopping spree. We went to practically every shop. I hadn't planned on buying anything but somehow ended up purchasing a top, a dress and a cami top. Damnit, I'm not suppose to be spending money right now! Anyway, the Ninja Crisis and Amirul took off as well, and that left SweetRhapsody and myself at Merchant's, like we used to on Tuesdays. In between all this, the Duchess calls to announce her return to Perth and later on we take the bus back to EUH and met up with her again. Then the three of us, along with Baby Bro, Shuddup, the Dervish and the Silent One went out for dinner. The boys didn't eat, the girls ate everything. It was a sort of reverse-universe kind of thing.
Anyway, SweetRhapsody and I stayed over at the Duchess's. We yakked and yakked and went to bed at one and then I woke up this morning to see SweetRhapsody off in a cab to the airport while I hurried back to the Gutter Philosopher's house and woke him up before we both set off to campus because we had classes at ten am. He goes to his class (he has two 2-hour lectures and a 2-hour lab today, poor thing! lol! talk about major heavy scheduling! and i have zip compared to him, hahaha!) and i head off to mine only to meet up with a couple of old classmates and some other souls, all of us bewildered because there seemed to be no class going on. Right there, our lecture had been canceled! Why did any of us get up this morning? Cripes! So anyway, that's how I find myself in a computer lab right now, blogging on and on, and wondering if I should go to bed or to Coles. Bed or a long walk in the heat? Hmph, wonder which one I'd pick! Anyway, see ya, everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?