<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, January 05, 2006

I woke up the other day thinking of some of my all-time favourite movie/tv quotes and I can't remember all of them but these are the ones I remember:

"Yeah, there were horses and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!"
-Brick Tamland, (Steve Camrell), 'Achorman, The Legend of Ron Burgundy'.

"I want some more."
- Claudia, (Kirsten Dunst), 'Interview with A Vampire.'

Jack Sparrow: "No. Not good. Stop. Not good. What are you doing? You've burned all the food, the shade, the RUM."
Elizabeth: "Yes, the rum is gone."
Jack Sparrow: "Why is the rum gone?"
Elizabeth: "One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me. Do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won't see it?"
Jack Sparrow: "But why is the rum gone?"
- (Keira Knightley, Johny Depp), Pirates of the Carribean.

"In the end, my girlfriend became my arch enemy, my arch enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend."
- Will Stronghold, (Michael Angarano), 'SkyHigh'.

"Fuck-abees."
-Dawn Campbell, (Naomi Watts), I Heart Huckabees.

"Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock. The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need. "
- Albert Markovski, (Jason Schwartzman), I Heart Huckabees.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country!"
- Raoul Duke, (Johnny Depp), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

"Stupid fucking white man!"
- Nobody, (Gary Farmer), Dead Man.


Simon(human) and Marcus(vampire) are fighting. Simon pulls out a cross, which has no effect on Marcus, and Marcus laughs.
Marcus: Sorry, sport. I'm an atheist.
Simon presses a trigger and a dagger emerges from the base of the cross and he stabs Marcus with it.
Simon: God loves you anyway.
- (Omar Epps, Jonny Lee Miller), Dracula 2000.

"Once you go black...you gonna need a wheelchair."
- Latrell Spencer, (Terry Crews), White Chicks.

"Oh, that's great! You made me lose my shopkeeper."
- Angelus, (David Boreanaz), Angel, episode "Release".

"I know how it feels—forced to be someone you're not. Hurts to the bone. You try to bury the pain, but you can't get the hole deep enough, can you? No matter how much you dig, it's still there. Broken shards stabbing every time you breathe, cutting you up inside. You know, there's only one way to make the pain stop. Hurt someone else."
- Angelus, (David Boreanaz), Angel, episode "Release".

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?