<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, January 27, 2006

I Need Some Fine Wine and You, You Need to be Nicer.
Oh, by the way, ScreamingSour shall from this moment onwards be known as CircleySquare :) cuz she's got a new blog and it's called Circles for Squares, this cool place filled with Screa...I mean CircleySquare's pics and lots of her really funny, cool writings. You gotta check it out on the long-overdue link to her blog on my links bar: Circles for Square. Click it. Click it!
And as I was looking over my links, I noticed two other overdue links which I should have added a long time ago: The Students for Free Tibet link and Dave's Site, this HTML tutorial which I owe mucho to for teaching me how to revamp my blog. Check it out!
Speaking of which, does anyone have any ideas on what font I should use for my posts? Because everyone keeps complaining about how hard it is to read my font. CircleySquare says I should change my font but I can't seem to find any nice pretty readable fonts yet! Hmph!
I don't know how I'm going to get up in time to meet up with Kelly-Mandy and Dizzy Lizzy later today. I don't know how Kelly-Mandy's gonna do it either. I've been busy blogging this entire night and Kelly-Mandy's been cooking up a storm of pineapple tarts. She's going on to brownies as we speak right now. We might just end up falling asleep later this afternoon. All right, am going to bed now. I guess all these posts will make up for the fact that I haven't been posting in quite a bit, lol. Bye!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?