<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, January 27, 2006

Am right now listening to: the Cardigans' Super Extra Gravity.
It's making me feel very much like a teenager once more, listening to the Cardigans and all the alternative music of the nineties! Especially right now since I'm back home in Malaysia and hanging out with all my old friends doing all our silly, crazy stuff once more! I miss being home!
It's been a busy couple of weeks, espesh now that yours truly has finally gotten over being sick and can actually get out and about! And in Sebastian, to boot! Lol, yes friends, a sad thing has occured. Anthony-Keidis-Rob-Thomas-Russell-Crowe-Paul-Bethany-Wang-Lee-Hom aka just "Anthony" is, most sadly and tragically gone. My mom traded my Anthony for, of all things, a Britney Spears car! A Toyota Vios car! And so, now instead of driving Anthony, I will be driving her old car. Instead of a cool vintage Ford Telstar, I am now driving a Perdana. Never again will I have a car with cool old fashion air-conditioner thingies that move back and forth and causes everyone who's ever ridden in my car to go "Wow! Look at THAT!" or a car which I have to start up for at least fifteen minutes so that the engine will be warmed up sufficiently to ensure we don't break down at the first corner we turn, or a car whose hood flips up in our faces when we roll down a flyover bridge! Never again will I have a car where my friends are forever struggling to open or close the doors or a car whose back windows can hardly ever be wound down or a car whose air conditioning fails us every now and then! Never again shall I have a car with so many names or so many leaves stuck in the hood or in the windshield wipers (courtesey of my nangka tree, which loves to drop its leaves on good old Anthony) or so many accidents (which I have to admit, were my fault and not Anthony's, but that was back in the days when I first got my license and was completely at a loss on the big bad roads of KL)!
Lol, but seriously Anthony was the best car EVER, despite all the little things that tended to go wrong every now and then. He was sort of like "my" very first car (I say "sort of" because as my mom sees it, it's her car and it's just that i get to drive it because her car was way too precious for me to drive it, lol), was the car in which me and my friends drove around in in high school and the first years of college, was the car we took on weekends to Bangsar and KL and Summit and Club 7, was the car in which we hung around and smoked and went past creepy dark corners where strange temples haunted by spirits lurked and the car in which we, well, went practically everywhere in and had all these great times in!
Man, the memories...sniff...goodbye, Anthony!
Anywayz, as I mentioned, I'm now driving my mom's Perdana and we have now christianed him Sebastian. He's white and doesn't have those comfy seats that Anthony does or look as much of a bad-ass cool junk-y car as Anthony does, but we can start him up right away and he's in more or less pretty good condition and doesn't consume too much petrol. Hmm, actually come to think of it, Anthony and Sebastian pretty much represent my teen years and my twenties years! Anthony was the broken-down and unreliable but lovable and totally cool car, kind of like Archie Andrew's jalopy in the Archie comics. And Sebastian is the reliable and petrol-saving car, but has less of an attitude than Anthony does. But Sebastian does his best and I love him too!
Hmm, okay, this is a pretty long post on cars, so I shall tell you of what I have been up to with Sebastian for the past couple of weeks. In the meantime, WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, ANTHONY-KIEDIS-ROB-THOMAS-RUSSELL-CROWE-PAUL-BETHANY-WANG-LEE-HOM!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?