<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, December 16, 2005

Yesterday I went over to Bundles's to watch Initial D. It wasn't too bad... and after that we watched House of Fury, this other movie which was pretty sweet. Bundles has a whole bunch of Chinese movies now - she's got a Chinese movie craze now, I think! Not to mention Korean too. I read in the papers the other day about the ASEAN summit, which is being held in KL. Anyway, the leaders of several Asian countries are, duh, attending the summit, and as they were waiting for some meeting or something to start, I think the Malaysian prime minister, Abdullah, made some remark to the Korean leader about how there's such a Korean drama craze in his country, and within minutes all the leaders were having this big discussion about the Korean drama craze.
Personally, I think Korean dramas are a bit draggy. *Oops, I think I probably just offended loads of people.* But I like My Sassy Girl though! Plus point!
Today I went to 1u with Bundles to watch Perhaps Love starring Takeshi Kaneshiro, Jacky Cheung and um, someone else. It's a sort of chinese musical and I went expecting crappy songs but it was really really nice! The songs were really nice too and...well...I really liked the movie. Bundles did too! So if you have a chance, go catch it!
And tonight I went to the night market with Potatoes, Backstabbed, ScreamingSour and Stephen. OMG...there were soo many people and it was soo hot and crowded. I swear, I'm not use to the weather anymore. That's TERRIBLE because I can usually adapt to weather easily all the time. But, it seems, not anymore!
Anyway, it was fun, it's been so long since I've been to a night market. Lots of raw fish, big dead fish lying on ice, woks full of fishballs and tiny dumplings, boxes of these really big dumpling buns (paus), paus in weird shapes too that I've never seen before, mochis, clocks for sale beeping, beggars seated in the middle of the road, forming islands that the crowds part currents and move around, loads of clothes and Chicken Little toys, Chinese funeral items, sweets and biscuits, etc, etc, etc. We saw a stall with a whole bunch of live frogs in a cage, and the stall owner was this big guy who was like chopping up this frog. I don't know if it was alive or not, but there was all this scarlet blood squirting out everywhere. Eeee! "Hmmm," I said to Potatoes, "I bet this guy must ace his biology!"
After that, we headed to good old "J'tong" for a sort of late dinner/supper! Man, I have missed that place! While we were waiting for the food, we girls started opening the little pressies that Backstabbed got us while he was in Singapore. They were supposed to be Christmas presents, but we can't be bothered waiting. He had gotten us all these cute little watch rings - rings that, isntead of a stone set in it, it's a little watch face, or in other words, a watch masquerading as a ring. Mine is really cute, it has a purple face with a little silver dolphin wrapped around it. Thanks, Backstabbed! *Blows a kiss* And you can also use it as a single-finger knuckleduster. Like a fingerduster.
Anyway, it was really good seeing everyone again. Love ya guys! :)
Ooh and I got a Kanye West album, but silly me got the wrong one instead! Damnit! Now I have to go hunt down the right one!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?