<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Today was, as Backstabbed would say, most unproductive! :) Spent most of my time re-reading an old Agatha Christie novel (Title: The Body in the Library. How's that for a great mystery book! And no, it wasn't the butler who did it. I'll give you a hint: It wasn't the butler.)
The rest of my time was spent snacking on crackers or falling into a medicine-induced sleep.
I swear, I think my jeans are falling off my hips. Maybe being sick does cause you to be malnourished. But I think I resolved that with dinner today!
"Dinner?" you query. Yep, dinner!
Today we (we being me, Backstabbed and Potatoes) drove down to Kepong for a steamboat dinner. We had coconuts - man, I miss a proper coconut drink, fresh juice drunk right out of the coconut shell with lots of luvverly white coconut flesh. Yum yum. Canned coconut juice in Perth just doesn't cut it. It doesn't even taste remotely like fresh coconut juice.
Anyway we ate loads until we were waaay stuffed. Those cute little straw mushrooms, the black mushrooms, cabbage, noodles, the yummiest barbequed chicken wings ever, um, this beige thingy that I don't rightly know the name of but is totally yummy, fishballs, and tofu.
Poor Backstabbed had a bad time of it when Potatoes and I started questioning him on his lovelife. We then started going through a list of potential girlfriends for Backstabbed. That was when Backstabbed started to find his coconut more important than our *ahem* discussion on ways to pep up his lovelife.
Anyway, must go now. Am counseling Constantly on her own love trials. All I can say is, if your boyfriend prefers watching TV to hanging out with you after you've made a loong trip to his house to spend one of the few days you only have to be together in a week, well, it's time to kick him right where it hurts!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?