<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, November 10, 2005

Water Fight!
Aaaah I was shivering wet and cold last night! Myself, Mystery Wolf, the Lost Smoker, Tom Thumb Hairdryer and his friend S had gone to Margeux. The Mystery Wolf and I had cosmopolitans which I have missed sorely! We also had Long Island Teas, Smirnoff Ices, Smirnoff Ice Orange Twists, and the Mystery Wolf and I had a shot of sambuca each. I have never had sambuca straight up before, only mixed with other things like Baileys, and I have to say it tastes dastardly by itself, like cough syrup. When we had gotten home after clubbing, that evil Tom Thumb threw a bowl of water over me which erupted into one big water fight and we ended up running around and screaming and throwing water at each other. I got the Lost Smoker pretty good - every time he changed his shirt to a dry one, I threw water all over him again! And Mystery Wolf ran out of the flat and clear out of firing target and she ended up grabbing handsful of lavender and throwing it all over S's car. I got totally drenched! Unfair! I didn't even live in the flat so I had to head out in the cold, cold night soaking wet! We were pretty noisy, I guess. The Duchess has complained and apparently after I left, for some reason the Lost Smoker was screaming in the hallway, causing the Duchess to have to yell back at him to keep it down. Poor girl, she was awakened out of her much-needed sleep by a bunch of drunken maniacs!
Cute blogs
Been reading a couple of cute blogs. One is www.princesszahara.blogspot.com, which is a blog by someone pretending to be Zahara, Angelina Jolie's adoted daughter! I wanted to read the Maddox one too, www.automaddox.blogspot.com but I can't seem to access it right now. According to Zahara, "Maddox has been grounded from his blog!" Lol, what the hell.
Hammies and ponies.
Ooh, and I want a hamster right now. It got stuck in my head after I read about how Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas realized how bad her (now-cured) addiction to crystal meth was when she found herself talking to her hamster for eight hours. Even though crystal meth is, like, bad, I thought the hamster thing was adorable. I haven't thought about hamsters for ages.
Ooh, and police riding on ponies (all right, horses) have been spotted around EUH! I saw a brown one and a white one. They were adorable! I guess it's for added security. I wanted to take carrots and feed them. The Tall One wanted to flick rubber bands at them so that they can kick the policemen off them.
Got any tobbaco?
Have been watching a couple of movies over the past few days. The Lost Smoker had rented Dead Man starring Johnny Depp and a whole bunch of other famous names that just made everyone go "Oooh! I know him! And him! And him!" when they flashed the cast names in the beginning of the movie. It was in black and white, which turned out to be better than I thought. I liked the movie, although it was a little too draggy towards the end and made me sleepy. But then I've been on a sleeping kick these past few days - I sleep everywhere and anywhere. I'm getting lazy! But the movie was cool. The new line of the month: "Got any tobacco on you?" and "Stupid fucking white man!"
Shoot 'em up!
And also watched Doom the other day with the Gutter Philosopher. He was all excited because he used to play all the Doom games. But he ended up missing the beginning of the fun part when Samantha injected her brother with the genome and he became all superhuman and video game like. That was fun - it made me think of playing House of the Dead with ScreamingSour. Girl, I miss those times!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?