<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, November 12, 2005

I watched the sun rise this morning!
I couldn't sleep so I lay in bed and just watched the sky grow brighter and lighter, then got up and switched on my pc.
Today was a brilliant, brilliant day, bright and sunny and perfect. Too bad everyone else is busy studying for finals...hahaha...
Last night the Lost Smoker and I headed down to Blockbuster and rented Wes Craven's Don't Look Down (not worth it, not the slightest bit scary) and Anchorman. I wanted to get all kinds of funny chick stuff like D.E.B.S. and the Mexican and Coyote Ugly but the Lost Smoker nixed all of my ideas. Pah...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?