<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, November 11, 2005

By the time the Duchess and I got back it was probably around midnight or clos to midnight, maybe. We ran screaming through EUH, I think the Turbanator and his RA friends must have thought we were drunk. When we got back, we bumped into Tom Thumb Hairdryer, who apparently hadn't gone to work yesterday because of Margeux on Wednesday, lol. Mystery Wolf also came out of her room to return the ever-so-popular hairdryer to the Duchess, lol. Speaking of Mystery Wolf, I have finally added her website to my list of links over there on the sidebar, just click on her name - Mystery Wolf. I know, I know, gurl, it's about time I got around to that! :P
I headed on home and flopped down on the bed with the TV turned on. There weren't an impresive shows on TV that night - some really weird Japanese movie whose characters erupted into song and dance was on the foreign channel and which really freaked me out so I turned the TV off right away. I tried to get to bed but I couldn't - there was a super-annoying grain of sand or something in my eye and no matter what I did, I couldn't get it out of my eye. It just pissed the hell out of me! Finally, I decided to ignore it and just go to sleep, but do you know how hard it is to do that when you can just FEEL something in your eye? Gaaah... well I woke up this morning and it's gone, thank goodness.
It's a beautiful day today! There were also bees buzzing outside my window just now, but they're gone now. In a movie, that is always an ominous sign. Bees are never a good sign in movies. Hollywood producers must hate them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?