<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, October 07, 2005

Hel-lo, it's Friday today! The Duchess and I are going to the godskitchen rave tonight - can't wait! But before that, there's a night market event going on at uni this evening... which i am probably going, though with who, I'm not too sure yet. Patsy is going to be there with her boyfriend... and probably her little double-dating group of friends as well... I'll probably head down there and stuff myself with food for dinner.
But before all of this, I'll have to drag myself over to the Education building to endure a three hour class which is probably going to be, more than anything else, BORING. How would I ever survive?
Why do I feel so tired!?! I'm fairly sure I slept loads last night. I fell asleep while watching some Japanese movie on SBS last night... something about this samurai guy who turns up injured at this temple, where he meets this guy who turns out to be the god of battle and also the famous swordsman Musashi, and he ends up in a duel with him. I drifted off while they were picking weapons to fight each other with. Wish I could have stayed up for the entire movie... it looked interesting... but even more, I wish that I had managed to catch the other Japanese movie which aired the Thursday before... from what I heard, that was a funny movie, about two actresses trying to kill each other over a part that they were both competing for. But I was out then, watching Transporter 2, and later on, getting drunk over at Baby Brother's! My, the things that went on that night...
It looks like it's going to rain today. The sky's all cloudy and gray, and a wind's rustling the trees. I just want to curl up in bed and sleep the afternoon away. But...aaargh....class...
Grrr. Rowr. Arrrgh.
I will have to see my advontist soon. I called him up for an appointment last month but he was on holiday in Panama with his second family. Last week, he left a message on my voicemail, saying "Cast ne'er a clout before May is out." May was over months ago, I tried to tell him, but all five of his phones were engaged when I tried ringing him.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?