<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Everyone's getting cars these days. The Tall One and the Columbian have gotten that cheapo old black VW Bus that they're talking about christening the shag mobile or the groove mobile or whatever, though Pharrell refers to it as the flush, and to the Philosopher's car as the toilet, because, according to him, "The flush is always cheaper than the toilet." And now the Lost Smoker may be getting a car too! On a sad note, though, Baby Brother's SUV just got its window smashed today. He's pretty upset about it. Can understand perfectly well his feelings... though he has been pretty lucky that it's just a window smash and nothing worse. It's actually a miracle that nothing worse has ever happen to his car, considering the fact that it's constantly parked at the back of our flats. Cheer up, Baby Brother! Hugz to you and Sarah! ;)
Oh, and one very funny story. I was walking over to the Gutter Philosopher's flat on Sunday, on the way to our disastrous beach trip, when I passed by this kid on a bicycle. Thinking he was one of the students living in EUH, I smiled at him and said hi, and he smiled back. I walk on, thinking I've just met a new friend in EUH, when suddenly he calls out from behind. I turn around, thinking maybe I HAVE met him at some party or something before, and he suddenly says, "Hey. Want to have sex with me tonight?"
I stare at him for one moment and everything suddenly clicks into place. This is no student from EUH, it's a friggin kid on a bike who just happened to wander in here! I burst out laughing and shake my head at him, then walked off, still laughing. The moment I get over to the Philosopher's flat, I burst in on him and Pharrell and exclaim, "You won't believe what just happened to me! I just got propositioned by a kid on a bicycle!"
On a good note, I've just established that there's a hot guy hired as a gardener for the neighbors across the street. There's a new reason for me to sit out on the balcony and smoke now.
A charming story! The Lost Smoker and his invisible-but-now-visible friend were sitting out by the duck pond, getting high, when they were suddenly entertained by a row of ducklings waddling by them and getting pushed over by some bigger duck trying to mosey in on the line or something. I was absolutely charmed when he told me the story, though he ruined it a little by telling me how he and his friend did their best to puff green smoke at the adorable little ducklings.
Yesterday, the Duchess, myself, her new flatmate, and Baby Brother headed to the city to watch a movie. We ended up watching Cinderella Man, which was pretty good. I kept making comparisons in my head to Million Dollar Baby, though, but I can't tell you which one is better, I like both, though Million Dollar Baby is infinitely more painful. When we got back to EUH, the people of the Brothel Boys Flat and some other EUH folk were out on the lawn, playing volleyball in the dark. They yelled at me to get my ass over to join the game, but I scurried off quickly because me and volleyball are not a mix that goes well together.
All right, and now yours truly has to get going because she has to head off for dinner with the Duchess! And then tonight...drinks...and who knows what else! ;) Ciao, everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?