<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Da Weekend!
Godskitchen was awesome!!!!!! The Duchess and I had such a great time there! When it was over, we got out of the place and discovered that the sun had risen outside. All the ravers were streaming out of the place and heading across the roads and the parking lots to our cars. Across the road, construction workers in their bright orange jackets watched with much interest on the other side of a barb-wire fence as we passed them by. "Now go home and sleep away the rest of the day," one of them called out. "Have a good morning," I called back cheerfully.
We were still hyped up so we headed to my flat to hang out for the rest of the day. I spent a good bit of the morning lying out in the sunshine...mmm...that was good. I think I only caught a couple of hours of sleep. Later that night, I headed over to the Duchess's flat for dinner. T, the new guy, made burritos, they were yummy. Then the Gutter Philosopher and Pharrell came over as we were drinking and watching The Usual Suspects. They were driven out of the Gutter Philosopher's flat by the pungent scent of fish being cooked by the Gutter Philosopher's flatmate, since the Gutter Philosopher is allergic to fish, the poor thing, haha. We ended up sitting out on the balcony, chain-smoking and drinking beer and whiskey and gin and talking. I was still recovering from the night before so I didn't say much. I laughed a lot, to contribute my bit of the conversation instead, hahah. We finally ended up driving out for a kebab - I somehow managed to order a whole pizza - and polishing off all the food before going to bed.
All kinds of interesting things were happening on Friday night too, while I was at the rave with the Duchess. It was the Soft-Spoken Socializer's birthday this week so the Brothel Flat boys and some of the Soft-Spoken Socializer's other friends from his uni were out by the gazebo having a barbeque to celebrate, so me, the Lost Smoker, Mystery Wolf, and T headed over to wish the Soft-Spoken Socializer happy birthday. We ended up hanging around for a bit, then headed over to the night market going on in the uni. Most of the people we were suppose to meet up with there, like Patsy and all, had already gone home (so early? ah, you losers!). I started getting hiccups and the Lost Smoker and I got bored of the whole scene so we kind of abandoned Mystery Wolf and T behind and ran back to EUH laughing like maniacs as we dodged trees across the campus. When we got back to EUH, the Lost Smoker took up with some of the Americans from his flat and they all went off clubbing and whatnot while I went back to the Brothel Flat to steal some cigs and have some smokies before I headed off to godskitchen with the Duchess.
While we were at godskitchen, back at the Soft-Spoken Socializer's party, they had gotten a cocuple of visits from the Cowboy in Black, who's always yelling at them for making too much noise, and on his second visit or something, the Crazy Leb really did go crazy and tried to pick a fight with the Cowboy in Black. Cowboy in Black apparently got into one of his martial arts stances (he takes martial arts lessons) and the Crazy Leb just laughed and said something like "That shit won't work me, I could chop your balls off just like that." That was when the Tall One came over to separate them.
Later on, the Gutter Philosopher chipped a tooth while eating lamb, the poor dude, and now he's walking around with one chipped front tooth, looking like someone punched him out or something. And then later on, they all apparently had driven out to the petrol station to buy cigarettes and they all get out of the car when the Gutter Philosopher slams the door shut and then realizes suddenly that he left his keys inside.
Lol, the things we miss when we go out on a Friday night! Fights and chipped teeth and getting locked out of cars on a freezing night!
Sunday was pretty much a quiet one in comparison to Friday and Saturday. The Gutter Philosopher, Pharrell and I headed to the merry-go-round mall to watch Serenity. It just makes me miss Angel and Buffy and Firefly! Sniff! And I love the reference they made to The Rime of The Ancient Mariner by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the movie. I was like "oooh! That's from the Ancient Mariner! The Ancient Mariner!"
Later on, we headed back to the Brothel Flat, but then got a call from the Soft-Spoken Socializer, so we ended up heading out into the frozen night to pick him up and this other guy as well. We got back to the flat, where the guys mainly sat around the kitchen, making sausages and holding a big discussion on their dicks and their sex experiences. To sum it all up, mainly they're all sluts, lol, but it's something that I think pretty much most of us know already anyway. :D
A sad thing occured. Screaming Sour's dad has passed away. I was shocked to hear it, I just couldn't believe it. I still remember how nice he was, and that cane of his which made him look like a member of the Mafia with a big axe. Here's plenty of hugs to you, Screaming Sour. He's in heaven now, smiling down on you. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?