<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yesterday's four hours of radio shift wasn't too bad! Due to the fact that I actually went to bed early so that I could actually get up in an alert fashion at sevenish in the morning. And I ran out the moment the clock hand hit noon and raced home to wake the Duchess up in a very loud and chirpy manner, which she definitely did not appreciate. (Ha-ha! Look who enjoys being woken up now!)
Anyway, I dragged her out for lunch and a little grocery shopping. We bumped into the Lost Smoker and a friend of his during lunch - yet another friend of his that we can finally be sure exists - heehee, because I always hear about these people but rarely ever get to spot them. It's like trying to spot fairies.
Got home and tried to get some work done but people kept coming over or calling me up to come over to their flats! Dear old Prawn Cousin showed up in the evening with dinner - the leftovers of my Thai green chicken curry and rice from last night's dinner, and for some strange reason, three slices of pizza as well. I must admit, I was a little hesitant about trying the pizza in case it was booby trapped but it did taste good, mmm. After stuffing myself, I continued to work while chatting with Bundles and Screaming Sour and the Lost Smoker online. There was a lot of debating going on in the Lost Smoker's flat over who was going to the pub that night, and the Lost Smoker kept giving me updates online between beers. I TOLD him to tell me if Mystery Wolf was going, and to give me an alert when they were leaving, but I left to wash one measly dish and when I got back all I saw was a message saying "We're leaving now" and they HAD GONE! They hadn't even waited for me! Enraged, I rang him up screeching "YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME, BITCH!!!" I had to walk over to the pub by myself, while surprising some tall drunken blond boy who was peeing in the bushes by the Prawn Cousin's SUV, hahaha.
Anyway, when I got over to the tav, the Lost Smoker tried to defend himself with very measly reasons, as well as trying to pass on the blame over to Ad., the Nice Little Boy, and Mystery Wolf. Mystery Wolf had a perfect look of "What did I do? I'm innocent!" on her face. She wasn't drinking tonight because she's on medication but that didn't stop her - she got lifted into the air by tons of boys that night. ;) There was a lot of people-lifting that night too. Ant. got smashingly drunk and lifted nearly everyone he saw, including Mystery Wolf, moi, and the Lost Smoker(!there's been way too many boys being lifted in the air these days, including Nanny Bones!) into the air. The Columbian was also pretty drunk and hyped up; he was dancing all over the place. We left him chatting to some brunette, I wonder if he managed to get it on with her last night! For the first time, I had no cigarettes but I managed to bum a bunch of cigs off a bunch of people, including a very nice friend of the Tall One's, the Columbian, the Pothead Teddy, M-L, and this very nice woman in the ladies'.
Shortly after the tav closed, I traisped off home with the Mystery Wolf and the Lost Smoker. They wanted me to head over to their place and continue drinking but I had an eleven o'clock interview for my sleep disorders article the next morning at a hospital which is about an hour's bus ride (and TWO bus rides) away so I headed back to my flat while the Mystery Wolf shouted "Aw, you're no fun!" after me. Well, we all can't be carried high over people's heads by tall boys, hahaha. I saw that some of the guys were still up in the Transit Flat so I pushed my way through the bushes and pounded on the window causing Nanny Bones to glare at me and go "SHUSH!" I don't know what he's on about, everyone in his flat is either up and drinking in the kitchen/living room or are still outside the tav, with the possible exception of Jen, who probably isn't even at home. They let me into the flat and I chatted a little with them - Baby Brother was drinkin again! And the Turbanator accused me of being drunk. I had like, what, four beers? These boys in the Transit Flat are always accusing me of fool things - like waking up the flat when there isn't even anyone asleep in the flat to wake up, or being drunk when I'm perfectly all right. Anyway, I finally headed back up to my own flat, which is flooded by greenery due to Moon Von's vases of huge lilies and their massive leaves, to take a shower and flop into bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?