<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, September 16, 2005

Yaaah... where is everyone now?
My love has died, withered like a rose on the first day of summer when the gardener forgets to put out the fertilizer.
Wait, I don't have a love. As the Philosopher has commented, I am a cold, heartless bitch. Better a cold, heartless bitch than a starving gutter philosopher, I say.
On a flurry of goodwill and love, I decided to give Marcus a long-distance call today. There was a lot of shouting and screaming and loud music and I thought I discerned one or two gunshots on the other end of the line while he shouted, "Can'ttalkrightnowtoobusywillcallyouback."
"But I've never called you before in my life!" I shrieked but he had already hung up on me. I tried ringing back but the line went dead. Hmph. Selfish bastard. See if I ever ring him up again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?