<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, September 16, 2005

Was suppose to head down for the girls' nite at the common room but unfortunately didn't make it to the office in time to sign up. Oops! Sorry, L.O.! Wish I did, though, it sounds like it would be a fun night.
Guiltily skipped out on class this morning. I couldn't help it, I was too exhausted. The Duchess didn't help much, she messaged and rang me at least three times in the midst of my deep, peaceful slumber. I ended up waking up at noon and bashing my knee against the wall in an incredibly painful way. I swear, the walls of this place are rough enough to kill people if you shove them against the walls hard enough.
Am listening to the BEP's latest album, Monkey Business. Wish I was going to the concert. Is it even over yet? This place has lousy advertising when it comes to concerts.
Managed to drag myself to class this afternoon. We ended up sitting outside to enjoy the nice sunshin-y day. Our tutor led us on this looong tour all over campus until we ended up by the duck pond, which is good because it's so near where I live. And then we ended up sitting in the shade and freezing in the wind, when warm sunshine was only metres away.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?