<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, September 15, 2005

Still extremely tired, but never mind. I have just gone through my meditation kit. In my Book of Inner Beauty, which I just carelessly flipped through, the book just so happens to randomly fall open to the page on Tirelessness. When I have tirelessness I will have a healthy restlessness apparently. It's given me the strength to push on in spite of my exhaustion because with a true sense of awareness of life I will never be tired again. Or so the book says. I had to read it two or three times to understand it because I was so tired. Maybe Moon Von could be roused from her mountains of assignments to make me some oven-baked chips. Even though I have had already had two heavy lunches and a huge hunk of a scone that the Duchess bought for me the other day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?