<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, September 21, 2005

On Saturday night, there was a party going on at the Transit Flat, for Nanny Bone's girlfriend (though now she is no longer his girlfriend!). I almost didn't go due to a tiff with Nanny Bones but Baby Brother convinced me to go and we made up and all was well. Loads of people were there, mostly boys. Saw the Colored Fringe and the Dervish after ages, they were kind of bored there. Loads of people got drunk but I was planning on keeping a low profile so I didn't drink too much and for once was one of the more sober people observing all those drunkard fools. Hahah! Although I did end up, er, throwing up at one point, but that was because these couple of guys made me chug down way too much beer way too fast.
Baby Brother got drunk for the first time ever and amused all of us until he passed out and then there this was this huge fight which erupted between Nanny Bones, Prawn Cousin, and a couple of other guys over little passed-out Baby Brother. But, keeping with my low profile purpose, I just sat on the couch and listened to Shuddup tell me the most amusing stories ever.
On Sunday headed over to the uni to help the Duchess film some stuff for her FTV class. Spent most of the time sitting in the sun watching them rip apart the Engineering and Nurses Ball posters and argue with the Lost Smoker. After that, the Duchess, myself, Baby Brother, Prawn Cousin and M went over to Carousel and watched Red Eye and Sky High. And I think I've found my perfect guy! Warren Peace! He can light my fire any time! Whoot! Hahaha! Me and the Duchess were just oogling him throughout the movie.
After that, we headed back to Baby Brother's, where the Duchess tried her hand at making chapatis which turned out pretty good although she felt they didn't. We had a really late supper/dinner kind of thing before settling our stuffed selves down to watch some Indian Movie, Salaam Namaste. It didn't have subtitles but I pretty much figured everything out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?