<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Evil, evil, evil!
In a fit of nostalgia, I returned to listening to my Cruel Intentions soundtrack today. And it makes me think of the most devious things I could ever devise to do to my friends. Only I'm kind of nice, so I won't actually do those things. :)
I think I'll search for the English copy of Les Liaisons Dangereuses by Choderlos De Laclos. Either that or force someone to translate the entire book for me, you know who you are, hahaha. I had also planned to walk in my dungeon with a red apple in my hand, like Snow White's stepmother, only I don't have any apples. I had planned to buy some earlier but I was too lazy to stop by the fruit store on the way home from grocery shopping with the Duchess. Also, the eggs and juice was wearing my down and I had to get home quick before my arms collasped on me.
Let's stir the soup of trouble. Mmm. And watch the sparks fly off the cauldron!
These are all references to obscure things in my life which only few people understand what they mean.
Speaking of which, turns out some bitch took about a shot of my birthday gin. Bloody hell.
Finally finished Mr Nice, that autobiography of Howard Marks, that marijuana smuggler, that the Soft-Spoken Socializer lent me. He'd be glad to get it back. I've had it for several months now. The book's not riveting enough for me to finish in two days, but it has its moments, I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?