<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Am craving chicken deep-fried in lots of yummy honey batter. I wish I could get to the food court in Northbridge right now. I'm so hungry! I wonder if the dryers are empty now. Couldn't be bothered to trudge down to the laundry house again so soon though. Today was wonderfully sunny and bright but there's been a chilly wind sweeping through every few minutes. I wonder if I could get someone to walk down to KFC and get me a dinner. Yum. Lessee... I'm sure there's someone that I can blackmail/bribe/persuade to do this. If only it were yesterday, when EVERYONE i knew decided to walk down to KFC. I would have half a dozen dinners sitting on my table right now then.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?