<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, August 07, 2005

"Cuz I lied and I cheated and I lied a litte more..."
I am in luuuuurve with the new Black Eyed Peas song, Don't Lie!
Actually these days I'm so into mainstream music and then people like the Lost Smoker and the Refugee come around and shove their non-mainstream music in my face and make me feel completely pathetic and guilty about joining the mainstream fan people but... what the hell, I'm not going to conform to whatever the nonconformists are conforming to! For the moment, I'm conforming to everything the conformists are conforming to because it's just sooo good...
On my playlist right now:
Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie
Aerosmith ft Christina Milan from the Be Cool Soundtrack - Cryin
Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
Amerie - One Thing
Gwen Stefani - Cool
Bob Marley - Turn Your Lights Down Low
UB40 - Red Red Wine
Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff (Live Version)
Sarah McLachlan - Blue
Mmm...and it's all good...
The other day the Lost Smoker was making a remark about how he doesn't like Gwen Stefani anymore because he thinks she's completely sold herself out now, and while I was initially annoyed at him for dissing Gwen, he may have a point. Oh dear. Does he or does he not? Do discuss and tell me what you think, people.
It was a weekend of barbeques. The Flat 17 peeps had one, and then Baby Brother had another one! Baby Brother's house looks pretty good right now, with all his new furniture in and everything. Meet a bunch of people, including Baby Brother's possibly slightly crazed cousin. Went over to V. House as well, for the Charming Smoker's birthday party, although we left a little early to go to Metro's to meet up with the Rumor Spreader but we didn't even make it there in the end so we should have just stayed at V. House after all.
I'm a little pissed now because I can't log onto MSN because EUH has upgraded their security system and everyone's getting in because they've adjusted their proxy servers but I haven't upgraded my MSN so my proxy servers don't work even after I've adjusted them. Aaargh!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?