<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Well today is my first day as an abandoned child! Hahaha! Meaning that SweetRhapsody and the Curly Pumpkin and the Ninja Crisis aka the White Rabbit and her boyfriend have all left last night *sob* it was so sad and I still miss everyone ESPECIALLY SweetRhapsody. I miss her so so so very much!!!!!!!!! My non-biological big sister has gone and there is no one to sing sunshine songs with or to wake me up early in the morning or whine down my ear or watch movies with! Aaaah! What would I do without her?
But first I must update on all the things which has been leading up to this day! So keep refreshing this blog because I plan to put up a few posts in the next half hour - or however long it would take to write about all the things that we have done!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?