<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 28, 2005

Last night was a reunion night of sorts! I met up with lots of peeps whom I haven't seen since the beginning of break.
Our dear old skinny nanny is back, as naggy and Monica-from-Friends-ish as ever! The Duchess and I thought that we were finally free of all that cleaning-up shit after the departure of SweetRhapsody (that's not to say we don't miss you madly, darling!) but we forgot about our dear old nanny boy as well. He was frowning and shaking ragcloths at us everytime we so much as spilled a drop of cheap wine on the table.
Baby Bro is back too, and the darling got me and the Duchess presents! *squeals* It's these absolutely cute wooden miniature coffin boxes and inside, instead of a corpse, you get a little bottle of Arabian perfume. I'm absolutely thrilled, especially over the coffin. No one has ever given me a miniature wooden coffin before. Thanks, Baby Bro. *HUGZ*
We also went down to the pub that night and I met some new people, met some old friends, old flatmates, some new-ish friends that I had initially thought I would never see again, etc. Aik, my flatmate, was positively drunk and deliriously happy. Hahaha! The air outside by the pool tables was full of the smell of pot! Now I know where those potheads hang out in that particular pub.
After the pub, there were a couple of parties going on. We went down to one by KJ but when we got there security had already beat us to it, clearing out everyone. Did get to meet up with a whole bunch of old friends though. We were all squealing and hugging one another, just exactly like a bunch of mad drunken chicks. LOL.
We left KJ then and went home, was caught in a quick shower going across the street. I wanted to go to the other party going on in EUH but none of my friends wanted to - the poopers! So after popping into the Philosopher's flat to chat a bit, and finally I left the guys over there to some guy-talk while I headed back to the Transit Flat. It was most amusing there - the Dervish and the Colored Fringe were soon getting drunk and rapidly going into Aggresive Drunkard Mode, as they always do. These boys should never drink. They go mad.
Was pretty drunk too! Headed back to the Duchess's flat with the Duchess and the Highway Boy where they very kindly made me supper - the Duchess made me an egg (which she broke but was still delish!) and the Highway Boy made me toast. YAY - COOKS!
But I was still starving when I got home so I made indo mee and gossiped with Moon Von before finally stumbling to bed. Mmm...
And today I met the Duchess's friend from back home who has just freshly arrived and whom we shall call the Mystery Woman until we think of a proper name for her.
I know...I know...what's with the names? But we have to respect their privacy, y'know! ;)
Right, i gotta go now. Adieu, everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?